Friday, August 27, 2010

ARRGH. (Monica)

Today has just been one of those days.


My bitchiness has been in overdrive, I'm telling you.  For instance, this morning my husband and I got up, got the kids ready and out the door, then plopped down on the couch (he's on stand down this week).  I was thinking about playing my BioShock 2, when he turned on the 360 and started playing it himself.  I slowly felt myself morphing....from reasonable, slightly-tired-but-happy Monica into..Dun dun dun...MEGABITCH.



I know it's ridiculous.  But I seriously wanted to just scream at him!   I didn't, I just kept my mouth shut and basically stewed in my own juices.  The feeling was horrible, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't shake it.  I ended up just going in the other room and putting on my makeup so I was ready to go when it was time for us to leave to have lunch with the kids.  After we left I was okay; had a good time eating with the kids at school, then went and drove around for a bit with a stop at the grocery store.  I did get mildly irritated a time or two for the remainder of the day, but nothing as ridiculous as this morning.  This hasn't been exclusive to today, however.  The littlest things irritate me, the dumbest things.  I know I talked about this before, but I wanted to give an example.  It'll get better, I know, but in the meantime I feel like the Queen of Hearts, at every turn I just want to yell "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!".



Just a short blurb today, I know.  But I'm off to relax and enjoy the rest of my (hopefully aggravated free) evening with my husband and kiddos. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment