Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tra-la-la...

Hello readers!  I know it's been awhile; my laptop crapped out on me.  I finally got a new one though, so I'M BACK!!!

Things have been going well.  The family and I made a trip to DC, and that was fun.  Then the hubs took me to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios, which was a BLAST.

Before I went to DC, I started applying more of the hormone gel;  up to two pumps per arm.  The difference is AMAZING!  I'm back to being bouncy and happy.  I'm still a bitch (always have been, always will be), but in a good way; I'm back to MONICA.  I know my hubby and kids are happier with it, and my girl Elisa said she can't believe what a difference it made.  So YAY for that!

Only thing I'm having issue with is my libido.  Or should I say, my complete lack of one.  It's not that I don't find my husband attractive anymore, because I do; he drives me nuts and is an asshole, but he's MY asshole.  I'm just not interested, period.  When it's time to go to bed at night I just want to go to SLEEP.  I know he's getting frustrated, but I don't know what on earth I can do to change it.  Any suggestions?

I know this is short, but I have to get ready to go to the doctor.  I'm having problems with my left foot; pain at the ball under my big toe with swelling and tenderness.  It's hard to walk, so under threat from the hubs I've finally scheduled an appointment.  Oh goody, because I've not seen a doctor recently...LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment