Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Malpractice?

Yeah, it's been awhile again, I know.  Sorry.

I've had a day or two where I forgot my hormones again.  Ugh.  I absolutely HATE when I do that, and retract my previous statement about leveling out!  Wow.  It seems to take a day or two to catch up when I forget, and in those days, WATCH OUT.  I'm a bitch on wheels and could care less what anyone has to say about it.  I've caught up again, and sincerely hope I don't ever forget from here on out.  (YEAH RIGHT!)

Turns out my insurance wants me to fill out a "third party liability" form before they'll pay the hospital for my surgery.  Hmm.  I'll be interested to see how it goes; my husband is convinced I got a hack job done, but I don't know if he's come to that based on what happened or because he's my husband and protective.  I DO think my doctor had NO bedside manner; she showed up 15 minutes late for the surgery, then I didn't see her again until it was time for me to be discharged!  I was in the hospital, BY MYSELF at NIGHT getting a BLOOD TRANSFUSION because of her, and she didn't even show up!  Anyway, sorry.  It pisses me off, can you tell? Lol.  But I don't know that there's anything I can do as far as a malpractice suit (as my hubby wants me to).  Isn't one of the things in the forms you fill out a line stating you understand the risks of surgery and that's one of them?  Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

There's not a whole lot else going on.  My family and I are going to Washington D.C. on Friday, and I can't wait!  It's going to be awesome, and it's a MUCH needed vacation.  Hope everyone else is doing well...I'm off for a nap.  Hey, I'm menapostal, bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment