Friday, September 17, 2010

The PB&J incident.

Day before yesterday, I forgot to put on my hormones.

Oh boy, right?

Surprisingly it wasn't TOO bad.  A hot flash or two, but otherwise I was pleasantly shocked.  And as soon as I put on the hormones yesterday, I was fine.  Hooray!  I think my body is finally leveling out.

I also went out and bought a full size of the face wash I'd been using before; Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging face wash.  I love that stuff, and I really hope it continues to make my face clear up.

Since I can't ONLY write about menopause, well, you're going to be subjected to other things as well.

MY DAUGHTER IS MAKING ME INSANE, I SWEAR.  Yesterday she wanted one of those Smuckers crustless PB&J sandwiches.  I took it out of the freezer, defrosted it in the microwave, then put it back in the freezer because who on EARTH wants a warm PB&J?

She does apparently.

SHE FREAKED.  I took it out of the freezer and you'd have thought I pulled out a cats head or something.  I put it on the table and told her to hush and eat and went to get ready to take the kids to the bus stop.  When I came out she was sitting UNDER the table, playing with her Polly Pocket stuff.  I took it from her and told her to eat; 5 minutes later she was back under the table, and at this point it was time for us to leave.  So I told her I guessed she'd be hungry (she eats lunch wicked early, so I wasn't AS worried about it) and to get her backpack.  She starts having a conniption fit, telling me no, no, she'll eat.  I told her it was too late, so she screamed, grabbed the sandwich, and squished it in between her fingers.  GRRR.  Which leads me to a question...

What do you do when your daughter is as stubborn and obtuse as you are?

LoL.

I'm off to find something to bitch about.



No comments:

Post a Comment